Matteo Mauro is one of the most acclaimed talents on NYA Gallery’s roster of artists, and some of his most impressive artworks are available for sale on NewYorkART.com.
Matteo Mauro’s original creations available at NYA New York Art Gallery are:
- Peruvian Streams, (57” x 16.5”) an abstract painting reinterpreting and reimagining rocks and water of the Peruvian landscapes;
- Fictional Landscapes, (31.4” x 21.6”), computational engraving created through an evolutionary build-up of lines;
- Cuzco, (57” x 16.5”), sublimed on to aluminum.
Read on to find out more on NYA Gallery.
About NYA Gallery
On the charming cobbled block of Franklin Place, in New York, just west of Broadway, between White and Franklin, is NYA Gallery, a three-level art complex recently founded by artist and entrepreneur Shane Townley, already running an art gallery in Laguna Beach, California, to give emerging artists a chance to sell their work.
NYA New York Art Gallery’s goal is to provide affordable artist studios in the heart of Tribeca to emerging talents and give them the chance to sell their creations and broaden their exposure in the art market.
The gallery has 9000 square feet of space for artistic collaboration, exhibition and production on three floors, including:
- 1000-square-foot exhibition space on the ground level;
- 24 artist studios on the lower level;
- 1500 square feet of fine art storage facility on the floor below that.
Shane Townley and his group of gallerists sell 50% of their artists’ work online on NewYorkART.com, 1stdibs.com and Artsy.net. Townley also launched an iPhone app to help connect artists to collectors.
For further information, please visit NewYorkART.com. Sign up to NYA New York Art Gallery’s mailing list to receive exclusive invitations to special events and artist receptions and be updated on its robust exhibition schedule. Don’t forget to follow NYA Gallery on Instagram and Facebook.
7 Franklin Place